In the Applied Industrial and Organizational Psychology program from George Mason University you learn how to consistently hire candidates who are the right fit for the company, identify employees’ individual motivations, establish meaningful evaluations and reward systems, and improve training and performance programs.
Main areas of study focus on understanding and applying concepts in:
- Research and Data Analytic Methods
- Evidence-Based Practices
- Client Communication Skills
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Foundations of Organizational Psychology
- Foundations of Industrial Psychology
- Employee Selection
- Psychological Research Methods
- Applied Data Analysis in Psychology
- Applied Leadership and Teamwork
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- The online master’s in organizational psychology program accepts applications on a rolling basis and is currently accepting applications.
DisciplinesPsychology Educational Research Organisational Behaviour View 112 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United States
- Undergrad GPA-minimum 3.0 (with all undergraduate & graduate transcripts)
- Prerequisite Courses: Research Methods, Statistics, I/O or related course
- Work Experience in related field
- 2 Reference Letters
- Personal Essay
International24450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 815 USD per credit during 12 months.
National24450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 815 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.