Along with the fundamental subjects covered by the Biology Program, i.e. an understanding of human, animal, plant and microbial biology from every possible viewpoint, special emphasis is laid on a strong foundation in the concepts of molecular and cellular biology and genetics on the Master of Science in Molecular Biology and Genetics at METU Middle East Technical University.
This curriculum provides students the requisite knowledge and skills to pursue careers in:
- basic and applied research education
- food and drug industry
- public health.
- Animal Cell Culture Techniques
- Introduction to Cancer Biology
- Genomics and Proteomics
- DNA Repair
- ALES Score must be Quantitative
- Two (2) Reference Letters*
- Letter of Intent emphasising the field of study is required
- In the application form "Intended Area of Research" section must be filled.
International612 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 306 USD per semester during 24 months.
National34 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17 USD per semester during 24 months.
- Resident: 140 TL/semester
- Non-Resident: 1500 TL/Semester
Living costs for Ankara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.