Upon successful completion of an INTO George Mason University Graduate Pathway in Social Work - Social Work and meeting university requirements for graduate admission, you may enter your second semester of graduate study at George Mason University. This transition from an INTO Mason Pathway program to a university degree program is called progression.
- Develop your knowledge and skills through active learning in your chosen subject area.
- Guaranteed university placement for all successful students.
- Adapt to studying in the US with a strong focus on study and research skills.
- Improve your English level and develop the vocabulary for your chosen degree subject.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesSocial Work Sociology Public Relations View 760 other programmes in Public Relations in United States
- TOEFL iBT 75 (17 subscores in reading and writing), IELTS 6.5 (6.0 subscores in reading and writing), PTEA 52, Password 7.0 Knowledge and 6.0 Writing, Completion of AE Core and OCS Level 5, IELA 175 (165 subscores reading and writing), or Duolingo 100.
- Age requirements: 17 years and above.
- Four-year undergraduate degree or equivalent with 30 credits of general studies or liberal arts course work. 2.75 undergraduate GPA equivalent.
International40210 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40210 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Fairfax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
We are committed to helping talented and ambitious international students like you achieve their goals of studying at George Mason University. We award scholarships for our Pathway programs in amounts that are typically between $1,000 to $18,000 per program per qualified student.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.