Why to study
- The basic essentials of the Management and Leadership program at the Budapest University of Technology and Economics cover knowledge areas in quantitative decision making, operations management, organizing services, financial management, marketing, law, human resources and international strategy. In these fields students develop competencies of effective communication, working in teams, adopting international benchmarks, appreciating cultural differences and acting upon ethical principles of social and environmental sustainability. We consider our program unique from the following two overarching points of view.
- The first is the integration of digital transformation and its consequences into all of our courses. Secondly, without understanding cultural diversity, the essence of working in projects, and without balancing economic interests with the interest of social responsibility at large we cannot imagine successful leadership. Our courses strive to convey knowledge and experience through lectures, seminars, case studies, simulation exercises to work – and often explore – together these important issues with our students.
- Quantitative Methods
- Management and Marketing
- Corporate Law
- Production and Operations Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Management, Organisation & Leadership View 13 other Masters in Economics in Hungary
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- BA/BSc in Finance and Accounting or Business Administration or Management; or any other BA/BSc with the proof of min 60 ECTS equivalent in specific fields; successful admission test;
- B2 level command of English: a TOEFL iBt min 72 or IELTS min 6.0 or bachelor degree was taught entirely in English.
International7000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3500 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA6400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3200 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Budapest
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.