The Master of Agricultural and Extension Education at North Carolina State University is designed primarily for people who currently teach agriculture at the:
- middle school
- high school
- post-secondary level
- currently working or desire to work with the Cooperative Extension Service.
Students in this program gain an in-depth knowledge of the context and content of extension education or school-based agricultural education. It should be noted that completion of this degree does NOT result in certification to teach high school agriculture.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Adult Education in Agriculture
- Program Planning in Agricultural and Extension Education
- Foundations Of Agricultural and Extension Education
- Scientific Inquiry in Agricultural and Extension Education
- Teaching Agriculture in Secondary Schools
- Effective Teaching in Agriculture and Life Sciences
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Agriculture View 29 other Masters in Agriculture in United States
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0
- Three letters of recommendation
- GRE scores
- Writing sample
International28998 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28998 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National28998 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28998 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State11672 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11672 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.