Upon successful completion of an INTO George Mason University Graduate Pathway in Arts Management - Arts Management and meeting university requirements for graduate admission, you may enter your second semester of graduate study at George Mason University. This transition from an INTO Mason Pathway program to a university degree program is called 'progression'.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Develop your knowledge and skills through active learning in your chosen subject area.
- Guaranteed university placement for all successful students.
- Adapt to studying in the US with a strong focus on study and research skills.
- Improve your English level and develop the vocabulary for your chosen degree subject.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesVisual Arts Management, Organisation & Leadership Liberal Arts View 2682 other Masters in Visual Arts in United States
- 2-Semester: TOEFL iBT 75 (17+ subscores in reading and listening), IELTS 6.5 (6.0+ subscores in reading and listening), PTEA 52, Password 7.0 Knowledge and 6.0 Writing, Completion of AE Core and OCS level 5, IELA 175 (165 subscores reading and listening), or Duolingo 100.
- Bridge: TOEFL iBT 85 (17+ subscores in reading and writing), IELTS 6.5 (6.0+ subscores in reading and writing), PTEA 58, Completion of AE Core and OCS Level 6, or IELA 175 (165 subscores in reading and writing), Duolingo 110.
- Age requirements: 17 years and above.
- 2-Semester: 4 yr undergrad degree or equivalent in related field (theater, music performance, conducting, literature, dance, art history, film studies, studio art and graphic design, arts management, cultural management, marketing/communications & management/business) 2.75 undergrad GPA. Recommended: One year work experience with an arts organization
- Bridge: 3 year undergrad degree or equivalent in related field
To be announced.
Living costs for Fairfax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
We are committed to helping talented and ambitious international students like you achieve their goals of studying at George Mason University. We award scholarships for our Pathway programs in amounts that are typically between $1,000 to $18,000 per program per qualified student.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.