Upon successful completion of an INTO Suffolk Graduate Pathway in Business Analytics - Business Analytics and meeting university requirements for graduate admission, students may enter their second semester of graduate study at Suffolk University. This transition from an INTO Suffolk Pathway program to a university degree program is called progression.
Programme StructureCourse features
- Develop your knowledge and skills through active learning in your chosen subject area.
- Guaranteed university placement for all successful students.
- Adapt to studying in the US with a strong focus on study and research skills.
- Improve your English level and develop the vocabulary for your chosen degree subject.
- Students have the opportunity to apply their knowledge and skills through internships after completing course work.
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics International Business View 4609 other programmes in Business Administration in United States
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale. Students must have passed a university-level statistics course in the past five years (B or better) OR have equivalent industry experience OR have an undergraduate degree in natural science (biology, chemistry, physics), engineering, math, business, computer and information sciences, marketing, finance, or social and behavioral sciences (psychology, economics, sociology, and political science).
- 17 years and above
- 1-Semester Pathway: TOEFL iBT 80, IELTS 6.5, PTEA 53, IELA 176, Duolingo 105, or Completion of Academic English Level 6.
- 2-Semester Pathway: TOEFL iBT 65, IELTS 5.5, PTEA 44, Password 5.5, IELA 169, Completion of Academic English Level 4, or Duolingo 95.
International28990 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28990 USD per year during 6 months.
Fees can be up to $50,420 depending on the start dates and / or programme option.
Living costs for Boston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.