After successfully completing the Graduate Pathway in Liberal Arts (American Studies, Film Studies, Humanities) - Liberal Arts with Humanities course offered by the University of South Florida , you are guaranteed to enter your next semester of study. This transition to university from an INTO program is called progression.
Programme StructureCourse features:
- Develop your knowledge and skills through active learning in your chosen subject area.
- Guaranteed university placement for all successful students.
- Adapt to studying in the US with a strong focus on study and research skills.
- Improve your English level and develop the vocabulary for your chosen degree subject.
- Students have the opportunity to apply their knowledge and skills through internships after completing course work.
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
More informationGo to the programme website
DisciplinesAnthropology Sociology Liberal Arts View 786 other Masters in Anthropology in United States
- 4-year undergraduate degree in American Studies. Equivalent of a 2.5 GPA out of 4.0.
- 1 - Semester - TOEFL iBT 79+, IELTS 6.5+, PTEA 53+ or IELA/FCE 176+ (sub 169).
- 2 - Semesters - TOEFL iBT 65-78, IELTS 5.5-6.0 (All subscores minimum 5.0), PTEA 44-52, Completion of Academic English Level 5 or Password Test Level 6.
International17830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17830 USD per year and a duration of 6 months.
Tuition fees can be up to $31,000 depending on the start date and / or programme length.
We are committed to helping talented and ambitious international students like you achieve their goals of studying at a world-class US university. We award scholarships for our Pathway programs in amounts that are typically between $4,000 to $8,000 per year per qualified student.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.