This International Law and Global Justice course at University of Sheffield has been designed primarily for lawyers and students who work in, or intend to pursue a career in, the public sector.
- This may include high-level government lawyers, leaders in non-governmental organisations, and academics. It offers the opportunity to gain a critical understanding of the role of international law in advancing justice both in times of peace and war.
- Teaching is informed by the research of renowned academics from the Sheffield Centre for International and European Law.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Theoretical Foundations of International Organisations
- International Law and the Use of Force
- Trade Remedies in WTO Law
- International Criminal Law
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Law View 540 other Masters in International Relations in United Kingdom
- 2:1 honours degree, or international equivalent, in law or a subject with a sufficient legal component.
- Other qualifications and relevant work experience will be taken into consideration alongside qualifications.
- Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent.
International20400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20400 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9300 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.