If you’re not a law graduate, or you have a law degree from outside England and Wales, this masters qualification will give you a qualifying law degree.
- You’ll acquire a more in-depth knowledge of the law over a much wider range of legal subjects than is offered in the Graduate Diploma in Law at University of Sheffield .
- This extra depth and understanding will give you a head start in your career as a solicitor or barrister.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Understanding Law and Legal Systems
- Legal Research and Writing
- Constitutional Law
- Contract Law
- Administrative Law
- Law of Crime
- Law of Torts
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Law Business Law Master of Laws (LLM) View 298 other Masters in Public Law in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Minimum 2:1 honours degree in any subject, but we’ll consider each application on its own merits, including your career background.
- Overall IELTS score of 7.0 with a minimum of 6.5 in each component, or equivalent.
- We also accept a range of other UK qualifications and other EU/international qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20400 GBP per year during 24 months.
National9800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9800 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.