This one-year, full-time Education Early Childhood course at University of Sheffield covers a broad range of issues, encourages students to reflect on their experiences of current early childhood education policy and addresses theory and research relevant to their interests.
- Teaching and learning takes place via lectures, weekly seminars, individual tutorials, discussion, active inquiry and investigations.
- Regular meetings with a personal tutor support and encourage your learning and understanding.
- A weekly tutorial accompanies the taught modules.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Critical Issues in Education and Educational Research
- Early Childhood: Development, Learning and Curriculum
- Early Childhood: Contemporary Issues in Early Childhood Education
- The Practice of Research
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research Early Childhood Education View 273 other Masters in Educational Research in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A good honours degree in a related field is required.
- Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent.
- We also accept a range of other UK qualifications and other EU/international qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19450 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.