On our Chemistry MSc degree from University of Sheffield you'll have the freedom to choose from 20 different optional lecture topics across organic, inorganic and physical chemistry. Current topics range from metals in medicine and enzyme catalysis, to graph theory and quantum chemistry, to polymer architectures and nanochemistry.
- In the lab, our researchers will teach you advanced research skills, and you’ll spend around one-third of your time working on your own research project.
- You’ll choose the topic and you’ll be based in one of our world-class research groups, developing skills and expertise that can help you stand out in the graduate job market.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Topics in Advanced Chemistry
- Research and Presentation Skills
- Chemistry Projects
- Chemistry Research Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry Biochemistry View 233 other Masters in Chemistry in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- BSc (Hons) 2:1 or equivalent in chemistry or a chemistry-related subject.
- Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International26200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26200 GBP per year during 12 months.
National12250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12250 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.