Students with a background in mechanical, instrumentation & control, electrical, or industrial plant and systems engineering will especially benefit from this program as it prepares them for further career development in the mechanical design and maintenance industries.
The aim of the Mechanical Engineering (Online) program at Engineering Institute of Technology is to provide students with skills in mechanical engineering technology and maintenance and to take advantage of the growing needs of the mechanical industry.
This program has been carefully designed to accomplish three key goals. First, a set of fundamental concepts is described in useful, manageable ways that encourage rapid and integrated knowledge-acquisition. Second, that knowledge is applied in creative and imaginative ways to afford practical, career-oriented advantages.
Third, the learning that results from the integration of knowledge and application is emboldened by activities and projects, culminating in a project thesis that is the capstone of the program.
This carefully designed learning journey will develop factual understanding and also exercise participants' creativity and design-thinking capabilities. Employers are hungry for these skills, and program graduates can expect a significant advantage when interacting with employers, clients, consultants, and fellow engineering peers.
Practical Exercises and Remote Laboratories
You will participate in laboratory practical assignments using a combination of local laboratories and remote/virtual and simulation software, to ensure you receive the requisite hands-on experience.
The hardware equipment connected to most of the computers, both industrial and educational, allow you to perform the real implementation of engineering activities by interfacing the computers, software, and simulators to real-world hardware.
The program is an academically accredited program by the Australian Government agency (TEQSA).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Materials for Engineers
- Heat Transfer
- Industrial Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Drives, Pumps, and Compressors
- Process Engineering
- Professional Engineering Management
- Advanced Fluid Dynamics
- Industrial Gas Turbines
- Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing
- Finite Element Method
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Deadline: Two weeks before the start date.
- Regular mandatory meetings
- Proactive tutoring and support
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering View 8 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Provider Number - 03567C
To gain entry into this program, applicants need one of the following:
- a recognized 3-year bachelor degree in an engineering qualification in a congruent field of practice.
- an EIT Bachelor of Science (Engineering) degree in a congruent field of practice.
- a 4-year Bachelor of Engineering qualification (or equivalent), that is recognized under the Washington Accord or Engineers Australia, in a congruent, or a different field of practice at the discretion of the Admissions Committee.
- a 4-year Bachelor of Engineering qualification (or equivalent) that is not recognized under the Washington Accord, in a congruent field of practice to this program.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Please contact EIT for detailed fee information
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.