The English Language Education graduate program from Seoul National University is designed to prepare graduates to take a leading role in the fields of English education, English language, and English literature and assume roles as experts in the interrelated areas of English education.
The successful graduates of English Language Education will assume their roles as teachers and leaders who actively participate in the field of English education. Those who are passionate in pursuing their intellectual goals as professionals can apply for graduate courses and further their academic career in the areas of English language, English literature and English education as researchers and specialists in the fields.
- The courses in the program are based on major academic achievements in the studies of English Language, English Literature and English Education.
- The courses encompass concepts, principles and theories of English education and a general background in English language and English literature, with a special focus on foreign language education.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesEducation Language Studies Languages View 3 other Masters in Language Studies in South Korea
- Application Form
- Print out after completing online application
- Personal Statement and Study Plan
- Two Letters of Recommendation from two different professors with stamp or signature on sealed envelope
- Official Bachelor's Transcript and Degree or Graduation Certificate
- Official Master's Transcript and Degree or Graduation Certificate
- A Copy of the Applicant's Passport
- Copies of both parents' passports
International2777 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2777 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National2777 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2777 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.