An essential feature of this Tricontinental Master in Global Studies programme from Karlsruhe University of Applied Sciences is that the first three semesters are completed jointly by all students in three different locations.
The university course is aimed at graduates who gained their first university degree in business studies and who are interested in international and intercultural issues. The course should qualify them for a leadership position in international companies or organisations as well as, if applicable, for achieving a doctorate.
Due to the very high qualification gained with the degree, the course Tricontinental Master in Global Studies opens up career opportunities both at home and abroad. The graduates will be extensively prepared for leadership and project tasks in companies, especially in the international context.
Working for international organisations (for example, in non-governmental and non-profit organisations) is also conceivable. The career possibilities range from the classic business management areas to interface tasks (especially corporate governance, strategy, planning and project management), as well as careers in diverse fields such as politics (international organisations, professional associations, consulting etc.). The master’s degree furthermore qualifies the student to start working on a doctoral thesis.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Microeconomics of Competitiveness
- Introduction to Latin American Management
- NAFTA Business Environment
- Sales Administration Processes in Latin America
- Social Responsibility and Sustainability
- Legal System of China and Taiwan
- International Business Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPolitical Science View 44 other Masters in Political Science in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Certificate of a bachelor's or undergraduate degree of an accredited higher education institution. The degree / major must be in a field related to that of the intended master's program.
- Bachelor's transcript. Only outstanding applicants can be admitted into the Master's programs, as there is a fixed numerus clausus (mark-based entrance condition): the grade point average of the first degree must be 2.5 or better (German system: 1 = best possible mark, 4 = minimum passing mark). Alternatively, applicants must prove that they are ranked in the upper third (top 35%) of their undergraduate class.
International1500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1500 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.