While more academic in approach compared with the corresponding Bachelor’s program, the International Management program from Karlsruhe University of Applied Sciences still has an application-oriented profile. In particular, students are provided with the tools to solve complex future problems on their own and systematically.
Methodological and systematic expertise is an essential component of the teaching
Current research findings are tested for their applicability in practical professional situations. There is also an increasing emphasis on inter-cultural aspects.
Graduates will typically work in the fields of strategy and planning, purchasing, controlling, marketing, accounting and finance, personnel, logistics, product and project management, export/foreign trade and in consulting, both nationally and internationally.
Specific arrangements for the recognition of prior learning
Results achieved in theory or practical courses of an academic degree program at a recognized higher education institution can be transferred to HsKA according to ECTS recognition procedures upon express request, if the Board of Examiners acknowledges these results to be comparable in terms of level, subject content and extent. Prior learning must be in a similar or related subject.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Integrative Methods and Analyses
- International Marketing and Distribution
- International Production
- International Procurement and Purchasing Law
- Academic Work Methods
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 111 other Masters in International Business in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Certificate of a bachelor's or undergraduate degree of an accredited higher education institution. The degree / major must be in a field related to that of the intended master's program.
- Bachelor's transcript. Only outstanding applicants can be admitted into the Master's programs, as there is a fixed numerus clausus (mark-based entrance condition): the grade point average of the first degree must be 2.5 or better (German system: 1 = best possible mark, 4 = minimum passing mark). Alternatively, applicants must prove that they are ranked in the upper third (top 35%) of their undergraduate class.
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 12 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Karlsruhe
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.