If you don’t meet the necessary language level, the required academic skills or GMAT/GRE scores, the Pre-Master's in Business Administration - Accounting and Finance at INTO London World Education Centre can help you improve these results in 2 or 3 terms, depending on your current English language skills.
In addition to making sure you will gain admission to your desired Master’s degree, the Pre-Master offers benefits like:
- Personalized academic advice.
- Develop the necessary skills for your chosen Master’s subject.
- Develop you research knowledge.
- Develop a specialized English vocabulary.
- Opportunities for internships after completing your degree courses.
A large part of the student population is interested in studying a degree in Business because of the diverse and versatile set of skills it helps the develop. You will have the option to specialize in areas such as Entrepreneurship, Finance, Marketing, International Business, or Human Resource Management and other topics that have to do with the performance of a succesful company, small business or start-up.
Learn how to keep your team motivated and inspired, ensure a steady revenue stream, investments in product development and company growth, effective advertising and managing teams both at home and abroad. You will learn to understand both your and your team’s strengths and know when and how to take measures for team growth and knowledge development.
Business programmes are generally very practice oriented, relying on many real-life case studies and learning from the experience of succesful managers.
- Academic English for Taught Postgraduate Study
- Accounting: Financial, Management and Reporting
- Economics and International Trade
- Research Project
- Business Administration
- Statistical Analysis for Business
- Academic English for Graduate Study
- Human Resource Management
- International Marketing
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFinance Accounting View 1933 other programmes in Finance in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at INTO London World Education Centre and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- 3–5 year diploma showing evidence of an appropriate numerical skillset.
English language requirements:
- Standard: IELTS 5.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in all subskills) or equivalent.
- Accelerated: IELTS 6.0 (with 6.0 in writing and no less than 5.5 in other subskills) or equivalent.
- 17 years and above.
International13385 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13385 GBP per year during 9 months.
Tuition fees start from £13,385per year for Standard and £13,385 per year for Accelerated depending on the chosen duration.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.