International Management Full Time from Reutlingen University provides students from abroad with the chance to find an ideal entry into the European job market.
- Market research
- Product management
- Key account management
- International sales
- International trade
- International procurement
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Innovation and Technology Management
- Intellectual Property Rights Management
- Innovation and International Markets
- International Marketing and Trade
- International Sales and Product Management
- International Negotiation
- Management Consulting
- International Corporate Development
- Strategy Execution
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 206 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Successful selection interview
- Complete the online registration form for the aptitude test.
- Participate in the aptitude test.
- Certified copy of university entrance qualification or school-leaving certificate (e. g. German Abitur or “Hochschulreife”, “A- levels” certificate, high school diploma, matriculation standard)
- Certified copy of your first degree certificate (e. g. diploma/Bachelor)*
- University degree, at least a Bachelor’s degree (degrees from foreign universities have to be recognized by the Baden-Wuerttemberg state government through the Studienkolleg Konstanz)
- At least 2 years professional experience, of which at least one year after completing first degree
- Very good English language skills, corresponding to C1 level according to the European Framework of Reference
- Successful passing the aptitude test
International6900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6900 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA6900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6900 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Plus semester contribution
Living costs for Reutlingen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.