The challenge is to pay attention to the stitching spaces between the elements in a city, to the open spaces, to the symbolic places in which the community recognizes itself.
The Specializing Master in Urban Interior Design at POLI.design - Milan (Italy) equips students to qualify for employment in the private and public sector, either as free-lance consultants or as integrated in complex organisations such as:
- architecture, engineering or urban planning companies;
- manufacturers of materials, furnishings, other equipment for urban outdoor space;
- urban marketing agencies;
- consortia of individuals, companies or other entities transforming obsolete or misused urban areas;
- public administration in charge of public work and urban equipment.
At the end of the course, students who pass the final examination will receive a joint first-level Specializing Master in “URBAN INTERIOR DESIGN. PUBLIC LIVING SPACES IN CONTEMPORARY CITIES” from the Politecnico di Milano.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Application deadline not specified.
More informationGo to the programme website
DisciplinesDesign Graphic Design Interior Design View 12 other Masters in Interior Design in Italy
General requirementsItalian/EU citizens with foreign Degree have to send:
- Self-certification relating to personal identity (name and surname, date and place of birth, nationality and residence)
- Photocopy of the academic certificate plus to certificate detailing the marks obtained for each examination, or the Diploma Supplement (upon enrolment, the Declaration of Value from the local Italian Diplomatic authorities must be submitted, or an Official document issued by ENIC/NARIC centers).
- A copy of the student’s identity document.
- Curriculum Vitae
International Applies to you11496 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA Applies to you11496 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Check the programme website for information about funding options.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.