The students enrolled in this Master of Information System Management (by Coursework) from Universiti Teknologi Mara programme will undergo training courses on advanced topics covering areas of Management Information Systems, Strategic Information Systems Planning, Project Management, e-commerce and Information Systems Auditing.
Career OpportunitiesThe career opportunity awaiting graduates of this program would be IS managers, IS consultants, IS architects or any form of IT or IS senior positions.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Epistemology of Information Management
- Management of Information and Knowledge Resources
- Management Information Systems
- Strategic Information Systems Planning
- Research Method in Information Systems
- E-Commerce Management
- 18 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications for postgraduate studies are open throughtout the year with no closing dates but, there are still cut-off date which are as below:
- September Intake - 30 May (Current year)
- March Intake - 30 November (Previous year)
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Informatics & Information Sciences View 18 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor’s degree (Honours) in information studies or other disciplines from any institution of higher learning recognised by the UiTM Senate.
- Preference is given to candidates with at least three (3) years of working experience. Candidates are interviewed to determine their suitability to follow the programme.
- Other qualifications equivalent to a Bachelor’s (Honours) degree in any relevant fields and recognized by the UiTM Senate will be considered for admission.
- Candidates are also required to attend an interview.
- Candidates must have strong English language proficiency according to the requirement of the University.
International2262 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1131 USD per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.