The students enrolled in this Master of Information System Management (by Coursework) from Universiti Teknologi Mara programme will undergo training courses on advanced topics covering areas of Management Information Systems, Strategic Information Systems Planning, Project Management, e-commerce and Information Systems Auditing.
Career OpportunitiesThe career opportunity awaiting graduates of this program would be IS managers, IS consultants, IS architects or any form of IT or IS senior positions.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Epistemology of Information Management
- Management of Information and Knowledge Resources
- Management Information Systems
- Strategic Information Systems Planning
- Research Method in Information Systems
- E-Commerce Management
- 18 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Informatics & Information Sciences View 31 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Malaysia
- A Bachelor’s degree (Honours) in information studies or other disciplines from any institution of higher learning recognised by the UiTM Senate.
- Preference is given to candidates with at least three (3) years of working experience. Candidates are interviewed to determine their suitability to follow the programme.
- Other qualifications equivalent to a Bachelor’s (Honours) degree in any relevant fields and recognized by the UiTM Senate will be considered for admission.
- Candidates are also required to attend an interview.
- Candidates must have strong English language proficiency according to the requirement of the University.
International36 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
National36 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
RM 150.00 (Per-Credit Hour)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.