This world-class Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance, Risk and Insurance will guide you through management and entrepreneurial leadership and financial and insurance skills, enabling you to perform at the top of the international trade, finance and insurance industry.
The Offenburg University of Applied Sciences MBA takes 18 months to complete. The MBA will prepare you for senior roles that have major responsibility, accelerating your progress towards well-paid positions of leadershipThe program provides a unique combination of the latest academic research, practical application and a broad variety of topics. Participants will learn from leading finance and insurance practitioners as well as renowned academics how to put academic thinking and business strategies into professional practice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Business and the Digital Agenda
- Insurance and Regulations
- International Finance
- Introduction to Finance and Insurance
- Risk Management in Foreign Trade
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Risk Management View 7 other Masters in Risk Management in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Good undergraduate degree or international equivalent: An undergraduate degree (Bachelor, Diploma or equicalent) in Business or a related discipline with 210 ECTS and a 2.5 grade, or a good second class standard or above.
- Candidates with other professional or academic qualifications will be subject to a pre-examination and/or review by the programme director.
- Professional experience: Proof of either professional or relevant work experience (minimum 2 years following graduation).
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1500 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.