This opportunity-focused approach requires a creative state of mind that can react to unexpected problems and opportunities.
It is therefore important to promote entrepreneurship education as a stimulus to enterprising behaviour among not only those aspiring to start and run business enterprises, but also those wishing to develop the necessary survival skills in today’s fast changing world.
The Master of Applied Entrepreneurship programme offered at the Universiti Teknologi Mara will be implemented by MASMED, UiTM & Faculty of Business Management, UiTM in cooperation with Malaysia Technology Development Corpo-ration (MTDC).
Upon completion of the programme, the graduates will lead start-up companies in order to commercialise technologies that have been successfully presented (through business plans) and approved by the Panel of Assessors. Eligible start-up companies will have access to funding from MTDC or other financial institutions on top of other services like mentoring, coaching and Business Matching Programme.
This program is designed
- to revitalise the knowledge base of current & aspiring entrepreneurs & those running family businesses
- to provide a knowledge platform for the generation & transformation of ideas into viable business plans, inspired by real-life examples
- to successfully navigate the practical landscape of entrepreneurship through the application oh theory into practice
The niche of the program is concerning the management of the relationship between organisations and customers so that both parties could optimize the benefits gained from it. Having this in mind, the following are some of the suggested positions graduates can apply upon completion of this programme:
- Customer Service Executive
- Corporate Communication Executive
- Marketing Executive
- Quality Assurance Executive
- Administrative Executive
- Executive in Tourism Industry
- Executive in Health Related Business
- Executive in Banking Industry
- Executive in Training and Education Business
- Executive in Logistic Services
- Entrepreneurial Opportunity Analysis & Business Planning
- Entrepreneurial Marketing
- Managing Innovation & Technology Entrepreneurship
- Operations Management
- Entrepreneurial Financial Management
- Entrepreneurial Strategic Management
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Business Application System
- International Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial Internship & New Venture Plan
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship View 3 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Malaysia
- Bachelor's degree (minimum CGPA 2.75) or
- Equivalent qualification in any discipline from an approved university or
- A professional qualifications from a recognized profesional body or
- Other qualifications approved by the UiTM Senate from time to time
- Demonstratable track record as an entrepreneur or
- About to initiate an entrepreneurial venture with an exceptional track record both in academic as well as professional experience
International1900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 950 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
International Tuition Fees Per semester (RM): 3940 950
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.