The minimum one and half-year full-time program is designed to develop research skills as well as critical and analytical thinking skills among every graduate student.
The Master of Optometry (Research) programme from Universiti Teknologi Mara is offered to candidate with minimum academic qualification of bachelor degree in relevant fields.
The research area includes (but is not limited to) :
- clinical optometry
- experimental optometry
- optics and visual optics.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 12 other Masters in Health Sciences in Malaysia
- Photocopy of Passport - Front page (must be certified as true copy)
- Photocopy of Bachelor Degree certificate - application for master program (must be certified as true copy)
- Photocopy of Bachelor & Master Degree certificates - application for PhD program (must be certified as true copy)
- Photocopy of Examination/Academic Tanscripts (must be certified as true copy)
- Referee Reports – 2 referees
- Application for Master or PhD by research must include a research proposal
- Checklist for the required documents
International2484 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1242 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
International Tuition Fees Per semester (RM): 5150
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.