Physical diagnosis includes assessment, logical clinical reasoning process, and makes rational decision physiotherapy approach to treatment. This program consists of 10 courses (42 credits) offered over 1.5 academic year (full-time) or 3 years (Part -time).
The Master of Physiotherapy Musculoskeletal programme fromUniversiti Teknologi Mara .
- Research Methodology in Health Sciences
- Administration and Management in Healthcare
- Motor Control and Performance
- Pain Management
- Advanced Exercise Physiology
- Advanced Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy: Upper and lower limb
- Advanced Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy: Spine
- 18 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 12 other Masters in Health Sciences in Malaysia
- Photocopy of Passport - Front page (must be certified as true copy)
- Photocopy of Bachelor Degree certificate - application for master program (must be certified as true copy)
- Photocopy of Bachelor & Master Degree certificates - application for PhD program (must be certified as true copy)
- Photocopy of Examination/Academic Tanscripts (must be certified as true copy)
- Referee Reports – 2 referees
- Application for Master or PhD by research must include a research proposal
- Checklist for the required documents
International2336 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1168 USD per semester and a duration of 18 months.
International Tuition Fees Per semester (RM):4,840
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.