The Master in Critical Care programme offered at the Universiti Teknologi Mara is designed for nursing practitioners to develop their knowledge, understanding and skills related to nursing required for a professional who aspires to work at an advanced level of practice. This programme encompassing a range of academic and courses related to nursing, and research.
Upon successful completion of the MSc Nursing, students will have the knowledge and understanding necessary to work at an advanced level of practice within their chosen nursing discipline and apply research informed learning to international health communities to inform health service practice and delivery.
- Contemporary Nursing Practice
- Advanced Critical Care Nursing OR
- Advanced Care in Women’s Health
- Applied Pharmacology in Nursing
- Research Methodology
- Legal Aspects of Bioethics in Nursing
- Foodservice Operations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing View 14 other Masters in Public Health in Malaysia
- Photocopy of Passport - Front page (must be certified as true copy)
- Photocopy of Bachelor Degree certificate - application for master program (must be certified as true copy)
- Photocopy of Bachelor & Master Degree certificates - application for PhD program (must be certified as true copy)
- Photocopy of Examination/Academic Tanscripts (must be certified as true copy)
- Referee Reports – 2 referees
- Application for Master or PhD by research must include a research proposal
- Checklist for the required documents
International2336 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1168 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
International Tuition Fees Per semester (RM):4,840
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.