In the basic modules of this Master in International Marketing and Communication program from Heilbronn University , students are familiarized with the economic, organizational, legal and cultural peculiarities of "global business". Building on this, the special challenges in international marketing and sales are highlighted in application-oriented practical projects, with a special emphasis on intercultural communication and media skills.
In the globalized economy, companies are increasingly relying on university graduates who already have the tools for international management. Future "global players" among students will be asked to do more than just foreign languages. You should also understand the interrelationships of international business and move safely on the international stage. With their degree, graduates qualify for a wide range of applications in international marketing and media.
Major areas of study
The focus of her studies is a deepening of media and marketing knowledge in an international environment. These are combined with key competencies of modern management and corporate management. These include:
- Internationalization of content in marketing, sales and communication
- Promotion of entrepreneurship
- Strengthening leadership skills
- systematic further training of social skills
- Application of the course content in concrete practical projects in close cooperation with business
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Sales Management
- Media and Communication Management
- Media and Communication Skills
- Economic and Legal Framework
- Business Planning
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To start a master's degree, you need:
- A university degree, at least a bachelor's degree, or an equivalent degree.
- The number of required ECTS points (180 or 210) can be found on the corresponding course page .
- Proof of sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction.
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1500 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.