This international degree, with international students, taught by international lecturers, incorporates an international semester.
MBA option as 2nd degree:
Additionally suitably qualified students can extend their studies and take an MBA from a partner university in either the USA or Europe.
With an emphasis on international aspects, this Management and Leadership degree at SRH Hochschule Heidelberg offers graduates the perfect tool for kick-starting their career in industry and to take on a leadership role which can be applied to organizational environments globally, making graduates some of the most employable in industry. Graduates can avail of the startup facilities and support offered by SRH Heidelberg if they choose an Entrepreneurial career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing and Sales Management
- Economics of Globalization
- Current Topic
- Business Research Methods
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 168 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- University Entrance Qualification or Entrance Qualification for Universities of Applied Sciences (for Bachelor degree courses). Check the DAAD online admission database or Anabin to see whether your secondary school leaving certificate is recognized as a qualification for direct university admission in Germany.
- Bachelor certificate (for Master degree courses)
- Curriculum Vitae with current photo
- Certificate of a language proficiency (IELTS, TOEFL, Test DaF or similar) unless entrance qualifications were taken in English or German.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
- 1 st year € 10,240 (includes reg.fee)
- 2 nd year € 9,240
- 770 € per month (18,480,- Euro for 24 months) + one-time registration fee of 750 €. Applicants from countries with visa obligation need to pay a one-time registration fee of 1,000 € and need to pay the tuition fee at least one year in advance.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.