This International Management and Leadership degree at SRH Hochschule Heidelberg, with international students, taught by international lecturers, incorporates an international semester.
MBA option as 2nd degree:
Additionally suitably qualified students can extend their studies and take an MBA from a partner university in either the USA or Europe.
With an emphasis on international aspects, this Management and Leadership degree at SRH Hochschule Heidelberg offers graduates the perfect tool for kick-starting their career in industry and to take on a leadership role which can be applied to organizational environments globally, making graduates some of the most employable in industry. Graduates can avail of the startup facilities and support offered by SRH Heidelberg if they choose an Entrepreneurial career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing and Sales Management
- Economics of Globalization
- Current Topic
- Business Research Methods
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 208 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor degree covering a minimum of 180 ECTS, including 40 ECTS from business administration
- You must have a formal university degree (Bachelor, Diploma or Masters) with a final grade of at least 2,5
- Personal interview
- Proof of English: IELTS 6.5 TOEFL iBT 80 (TOEFL code of SRH: 7712) Duolingo Certificate 95 PTE Academic 58 or other proof of English proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International770 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 770 EUR per module and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA770 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 770 EUR per module and a duration of 24 months.
- 770 € per month* (18,480,- Euro for 24 months) + one-time registration fee of 750 €. Applicants from countries with visa obligation need to pay a one-time registration fee of 1,000 € and need to pay the tuition fee at least one year in advance.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.