Upon completion of the programme, this graduates are expected to be able to realize client requirements, component specifications and come out with feasible methodology within available resources and fundamental theory.
This Radio Frequency Engineering programme at the University Teknologi Mara will also develop a competent professional who would be able to lead and manage a team of professionals in their field.
- RF Circuits
- System Design – Active Circuits
- System Design – Passive Circuits
- Research Methodology
- Software Defined Radio
- Wireless System Design
- Electromagnetic Compatibility
- Microwave Integrated Circuit Technology
- Advanced Communication System
- Emerging Technologies In RF Engineering
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 28 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in Malaysia
- Bachelor of Science (Hons.) from UiTM in a related and appropriate area of specialization with minimum CGPA of 2.75; OR
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent from other recognized universities approved by UiTM with minimum CGPA of 2.75.
- A candidate applying for admission into this programme is required to submit a research proposal to the faculty. The acceptance of a candidate shall be at the discretion of the UiTM Senate, whose decision shall be final
International2050 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1025 EUR per semester during 18 months.
- International Tuition Fees Per semester (RM): 4,840
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.