The Masters by Research and PhD in Film, Theatre and Animation are not taught courses, and therefore there are no modules offered. Instead, the individual student defines their own set of research questions in conversation with their supervisory team. Areas of specialism include: aspects of creative industries, ranging from legal and copyright issues to funding and policy; theatre, drama, and performance; film, animation, and digital arts; and, creative writing and literary studies, among others. The Master of Artistic and Creative Technology (Research) is offered at the University Teknologi Mara .
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For more information please vist the university's website
- Bachelor of Science (Hons.) from UiTM in a related and appropriate area of specialization with minimum CGPA of 2.75; OR
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent from other recognized universities approved by UiTM with minimum CGPA of 2.75.
- A candidate applying for admission into this programme is required to submit a research proposal to the faculty. The acceptance of a candidate shall be at the discretion of the UiTM Senate, whose decision shall be final
International2070 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1035 EUR per semester during 24 months.
- International Tuition Fees Per Semester (RM): 5150
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.