This two-year Master of Business Administration (Advanced) program from Curtin University is an extension of our reputable flagship MBA program, so features the foundation units offered within the MBA plus the opportunity to complete additional units that aim to enhance both your business and research skills. This includes a specialisation, as well as a real-world industry project and elective units.
Undertaking work experience could increase your job opportunities, especially with multinational companies and local small businesses.
The applied research unit gives you the chance to work with an industry partner on a real-world project. You'll identify a business problem and develop a project through which you can apply key business theories, concepts, tools and techniques within a practical context. In addition to industry-specific knowledge, you'll also gain transferable skills like effective stakeholder communication.
The broad-based business units focus on enhancing your business strategy, entrepreneurial and leadership skills. Options include Entrepreneurship, Fundamentals of Leadership, Strategic Operations Management, Managerial Effectiveness and Strategic Project Management.
- Chief financial officer
- Chief marketing officer
- Chief information officer
- Corporate services manager
- Finance manager
- General manager
- Management consultant
- Managing director
- Policy and planning manager
- Project manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
What you'll learn
- Apply foundation knowledge demonstrating a broad coverage of key functional disciplines of business management with a thorough foundation in contemporary business theories; be able to apply these in a group or organisational environment; extend the boundaries of knowledge through an independently identified research problem using a relevant and methodologically sound set of techniques
- Create, critically evaluate and reflect upon innovative ideas and strategies within ambiguous and uncertain business environments (which includes business, government and not-for-profit)
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 328 other Masters in Business Administration in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 093141F
- Curtin requires all applicants to demonstrate proficiency in English.
- At Curtin, we understand that everyone’s study journey has been different.
You may have already studied some of the units (subjects) listed in your Curtin course at another educational institution, or you may have work experience that matches the degree requirements.
- A successful CRL application exempts you from having to complete certain units within your course and means you could finish your degree in a shorter amount of time.
- CRL is also known as recognition of prior learning, advanced standing and credit transfer.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Living costs for Perth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.