This two-year course is an extension of our reputable flagship MBA program, so features the foundation units offered within the MBA plus the opportunity to complete additional units that aim to enhance both your business and research skills. This includes a specialisation, as well as a real-world industry project and elective units.
Undertaking work experience could increase your job opportunities, especially with multinational companies and local small businesses.
The applied research unit gives you the chance to work with an industry partner on a real-world project. You'll identify a business problem and develop a project through which you can apply key business theories, concepts, tools and techniques within a practical context. In addition to industry-specific knowledge, you'll also gain transferable skills like effective stakeholder communication.
The broad-based business units focus on enhancing your business strategy, entrepreneurial and leadership skills. Options include Entrepreneurship, Fundamentals of Leadership, Strategic Operations Management, Managerial Effectiveness and Strategic Project Management.
- Chief financial officer
- Chief marketing officer
- Chief information officer
- Corporate services manager
- Finance manager
- General manager
- Management consultant
- Managing director
- Policy and planning manager
- Project manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Entrepreneurship: Innovation and Commercialisation
- International Oil and Gas Markets
- Organisational Change and Development
- Contract and Procurement Optimisation
- Entrepreneurship: Growth and Internationalisation
- Graduate Business Research Project
- Human Resource Strategies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- International students can apply at any time.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 133 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 093141F
- To apply for a course at Curtin University, you will need to provide certified copies of your previous qualifications and English proficiency documents. Additional documentation may be required for particular courses or personal circumstances.
Certified copies of all your previous qualifications
- Academic transcripts
- Grading system descriptions
- Award certificates
International37800 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 37800 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.