Introduction of the The Master of Science in Mathematics EducationThe Master of Science in Mathematics Education from Universiti Teknologi Mara is a programme that provides an opportunity for candidates to advance their professional development by deepening and broadening their understanding of mathematics and of mathematics education; developing their understanding of mathematics education research and its relationship to practice; and developing their skills as leaders in mathematics education.
- Research Methodology
- Modern Algebra for Educators
- Research Investigation in Mathematics Education
- Modern Geometry for Educators
- Introduction to Statistics
- Technology and The Teaching of Mathematics
- Calculus for Educators
- Statistical Modelling for Educators
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Mathematics Actuarial Science View 8 other Masters in Mathematics in Malaysia
- A recognized degree in Mathematics/ Mathematics Education or other related disciplines with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 or equivalent.
- A recognized degree in Mathematics/ Mathematics Education or other related disciplines with a minimum CGPA of 2.75 or equivalent with at least 1 year teaching experience in public or private educational institution.
- A recognized degree in Mathematics/ Mathematics Education or other related disciplines with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 or equivalent with at least 3 years teaching experience in public or private educational institution.
- Candidates will be interviewed
International3173 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3173 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National Tuition Fees Per Semester (RM): 1958 ; $472International Tuition Fees Per Total (RM): 13,150
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.