In addition to making sure you will gain admission to your desired Master’s degree, the Graduate Diploma in Science and Engineering - Energy and Environmental Technology and Economics at INTO City University London offers benefits like:
- Personalized academic advice.
- Develop the necessary skills for your chosen Master’s subject.
- Develop you research knowledge.
- Develop a specialized English vocabulary.
What to expect from studying this Engineering program
Get ready to specialise in your chosen field of Engineering, or prepare for developing your knowledge in a highly interdisciplinary subject, that lets you cross the limits of just one Engineering specialization.
You will learn how to speak the language of science, but to also transform it into practicle aplications that have a direct and lasting impact on improving human lives. The tech, practically-oriented skills you will develop during your studies will help you find innovative solutions to concrete problems, while making use of your ingenuity and critical thinking. Learn to fix complex problems with out-of-the-box solutions and a lot of trial and error.
Modern engineeing tries to tackle pressing challenges that are facing our civilization at the moment such as pollution, growing population, and decreasing resources.
- Independent Research Project
- Research Skills
- Programming and Design
- Introduction to Science and Engineering
- English Language and Study Skills
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Energy & Power Engineering Environmental Economics & Policy View 282 other programmes in Energy & Power Engineering in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at City, University of London and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- English language requirements: IELTS 5.5 (with a minimum of 5.0 in all subskills) or equivalent./ Accelerated: IELTS 6.0 (with a minimum of 5.5 in all sub skills) or equivalent
- Academic requirements:Completion of a minimum of three years of higher education with good grades. Previous study in a relevant academic discipline or relevant industry experience may be required for admission to specialised postgraduate courses.
- Entry requirements additional information:Students intending to progress to Masters with a higher English progression requirement - notably 'Health' - should enter with IELTS 6.0 (with a minimum of 5.5 in all subskills) or equivalent.
International16750 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16750 GBP for the full programme during 9 months.
National16750 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16750 GBP for the full programme during 9 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.