Program Learning Outcomes after the Arts Administration program from Southern Utah University
- Apply scholarly theory directly into professional practice.
- Develop adaptability and critical thinking skills necessary to work in the arts.
- Cultivate both practical and creative approaches to problem solving.
- Communicate in an effective and persuasive way.
Principles of Arts Administration
Arts Advocacy and Cultural Policy
Managing the Finances of Art Organizations
Fund Development for Arts Administrators
Leadership Development in the Arts
Visual and Performing Arts Studies
Accounting for Arts Administrators
Legal Issues in the Arts
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Visual Arts Liberal Arts View 813 other Masters in Liberal Arts in United States
- SUU Graduate Programs Admissions application and the fee
- Official transcripts from each college or university attended (unless the institution is SUU)
- Resume including academic, professional, and volunteer experience
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
- A Statement of Purpose
International16552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8276 USD per semester during 24 months.
National16552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8276 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State5114 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2557 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Cedar City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.