The Accountancy - Taxation Emphasis degree at Southern Utah University provides greater breadth and depth to further develop the knowledge and skills to enter professional accountancy. With nearly a 100 percent placement rate, most graduates with a masters degree in accounting are employed by accounting firms or government agencies in Utah, Nevada, and California. Typical jobs include positions in taxation, auditing, and controllership.
- Use quantitative analysis and information technology to support decision making.
- Effectively communicate information relevant to accounting.
- Develop resolve to have moral courage in accounting.
- Prepare for a professional career in accounting.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting Principles
- Managerial Accounting
- Business Law
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Managerial Finance
- Management and Organizations
- Marketing Principles
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Accounting Taxation View 1587 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Submit a completed online application, along with the non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Complete a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution prior to matriculation.
- Submit official transcripts from each college or university attended. Official transcripts must be submitted directly from each prior institution to SUU. Applicants who have graduated from Southern Utah University do not need to submit a transcript.
- Submit a professional resume that includes employment history, academic accomplishments and highlights managerial and leadership experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16836 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8418 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National16836 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8418 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State5828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2914 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.