In this Master of Legal Studies offered at the Universiti Teknologi Mara candidates are required to take eight courses , comprising of Legal Research and Methodology (a compulsory course) and seven other core electives, which can be chosen from the list of courses offered in the specialised Master programmes.
- Malaysian Legal System
- Legal Research And Methodology
- Commercial Law
- Law Of Torts
- Company Law
- Cyber Law
- Insurance Law
- Banking Law
- Islamic Transactions
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
per Semester (12 credit hour)
- The minimum entry requirements for the LLM by coursework are as follows:
- A first degree in law with at least a CGPA of 2.50 or its equivalent; or
- Other qualifications relevant to legal studies that are recognised by the Faculty
- A candidate who does not meet the minimum requirement as mentioned in (a) above but has the relevant working experience would be considered.
International1900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 950 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National944 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 472 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
- National Tuition Fees Per Semester (RM): 1958
- International Tuition Fees Per Semester (RM): 3940
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.