This blended program, designed to be completed in one year and geared toward students from an array of undergraduate programs and companies around the world, will prepare you to excel in today’s competitive global marketplace. The first six months take place onsite in Switzerland, while the second six months are completed online alongside an internship.
Fast-track your career
Led by a faculty of former business executives and successful entrepreneurs, discover your potential in an interactive learning environment and become an outstanding thinker and problem solver in your professional and personal endeavors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Onsite at Hotel Institute Montreux
- Online with Northwood University
- Work Placement (mandatory)
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
You are advised to submit your online application as soon as possible as places are limited in the school.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Hospitality Management View 90 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline with minimum CGPA 3.0
- English language proficiency of IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL iBT 78-87 or equivalent. If you don't have the required language level, you can improve your language and study skills with our English Foundation Program. Please note that if you require a visa, Swiss authorities need to be provided with a valid TOEFL or IELTS score (not older than one year).
- Recommended minimum age of 21 years
International26950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26950 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
National26950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26950 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- 29’700 CHF/full programme
Living costs for Montreux
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.