The studies in the International Business and Export Management programme at Ventspils University of Applied Science are tailored to current economic, cultural, and social needs and provide practical professional-grade studies that are based on scientific theoretical foundations.
- To provide students with a set of theoretical knowledge and skills in export management, international business management, strategy, business and economic process analysis, as well as in other fields.
- To teach students the art of quick adaptation in the labour market and business environment.
- To prepare students for work in Latvia, European Union or other government institutions.
- To ensure the quality of studies on the basis of the Latvian and Austrian external and internal quality assurance system of Ventspils University of Applied Sciences and Krems University of Applied Sciences, improving the methodological, scientific and material technical provision of the study process and promoting cooperation with other Latvian and foreign universities.
- To provide students with opportunities to apply their acquired knowledge and skills in the real world: analyzing problem situations, case studies and solving practical tasks.
- To modify the content and teaching methods of this program in response to changes in the international labor market, as well as correctly predicting future changes.
Highly qualified international business and export management specialists with the possibility to specialize in:
- Foreign trade techniques and structured finance
- International market management and outsourcing
- International management and business: finance and controlling
- International law and global politics
- Human resource and intercultural management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Management and Planning
- Corporate Strategies
- Business and Project Development
- Corporate Governance
- International Business and Strategic Change
- International Management Simulation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Deadline passed, EEA/EU
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Documents of Secondary or Higher education. Original documents in English, German, French or Russian may be submitted. All other languages must be translated into English. Translations need to be notary attested and certified.
- The average grade should be at least 60%.
- The grade in core subjects (Mathematics and/ or English) should be above minimum passing grade.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- A copy of the applicant’s passport (including a note “Submitted for use by Ventspils University of Applied Sciences”, date and time)
- One photo
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3300 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA2310 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2310 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.