This online Supply Chain Management offered by edX in collaboration with Arizona State University - ASUx is designed for individuals with a four year undergraduate degree in a quantitatively focused area and does not require any previous work experience.
Students will gain an in-depth understanding of the role of supply chain managers in enterprise supply chains and in determining overall strategy.
This Master’s degree also exposes students to leading supply chain management operating practices, analysis methods, technology applications and strategic development.
Offered in collaboration with the MITx MicroMasters® program in Supply Chain Management, students will use the MITx MicroMasters program as a required pathway into the Master of Science in Supply Chain Management.
- Take courses from MITx’s globally top-ranked Supply Chain Management Program
- Earn a Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management 100% online
- Learn from the same world-class ASU faculty who teach on campus at the W.P. Carey School of Business
CareerStudents in the Master's degree in Supply Chain Management program may go on to hold job titles such as Supply Chain Manager, Operations Manager, Logistics Manager, Project Manager, Sourcing Leader, Category Manager, and Import/Export Agent.
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Logistics in the Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Design and Cost Management
- Decision Models for Supply Chain
- Strategic Procurement
- Case Studies in Global Supply Chain & Logistics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 762 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have earned a four-year Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution, and have successfully completed the MITx MicroMasters® program in Supply Chain Management with a cumulative score of 80% or above to be eligible for admission.
- Note: MicroMasters program completers are not guaranteed admission into the Master’s program.
- Applicants must fulfill the requirements of both ASU and the W. P. Carey School of Business. Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a four-year Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution and have successfully completed the MITx MicroMasters® program in Supply Chain Management with a cumulative score of 80% or above.
International9000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National9000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.