This online Supply Chain Management offered by edX in collaboration with Arizona State University - ASUx is designed for individuals with a four year undergraduate degree in a quantitatively focused area and does not require any previous work experience.
Students will gain an in-depth understanding of the role of supply chain managers in enterprise supply chains and in determining overall strategy.
This Master’s degree also exposes students to leading supply chain management operating practices, analysis methods, technology applications and strategic development.
Offered in collaboration with the MITx MicroMasters® program in Supply Chain Management, students will use the MITx MicroMasters program as a required pathway into the Master of Science in Supply Chain Management.
- Take courses from MITx’s globally top-ranked Supply Chain Management Program
- Earn a Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management 100% online
- Learn from the same world-class ASU faculty who teach on campus at the W.P. Carey School of Business
CareerStudents in the Master's degree in Supply Chain Management program may go on to hold job titles such as Supply Chain Manager, Operations Manager, Logistics Manager, Project Manager, Sourcing Leader, Category Manager, and Import/Export Agent.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Strategic Procurement
- Supplier Management and Negotiation
- Case Studies in Global Supply Chain & Logistics
- Project Management
- Seminar: Sustainability and Social Responsibility
- Advanced Supply Chain Planning and Control
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 623 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must fulfill the requirements of both ASU and the W. P. Carey School of Business. Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a four-year Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution and have completed the MicroMasters program with the necessary grade.
- Students must complete the MITx MicroMasters program in Supply Chain Management and pass the final exam with a B or better to be eligible for admission and have a four year undergraduate degree.
International9000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National9000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
- MITx MicroMasters program (12 credit hours) $1,080
- ASU Master’s courses (18 credits, $1,000 per credit hour)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.