This Professional Accounting - Financial Planning course from Swinburne University of Technology is designed for students who wish to obtain specialised knowledge and research skills in accounting and financial planning related areas of business.
Students will learn to apply advanced conceptual and practical Accounting knowledge as well as developing knowledge in Financial Planning fields of investment, insurance, taxation, superannuation and retirement planning to undertake rewarding careers in accounting and related areas of business as well.
This course also provides a pathway for further specialised learning for associate membership to CPA Australia, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ), and Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA) programs.
This suite of accounting courses provides an avenue for graduates to achieve professional recognition and help fill the shortage of professionally recognised accountants. As many graduates may already be established in a business career, the key vocational outcomes may arise from better current job performance together with new opportunities opening in the accounting and finance areas.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting Systems and Reporting
- Company Auditing
- Managerial Accounting
- Taxation Principles and Planning
- Financial Accounting and Theory
- Contemporary Issues in Accounting and Research
- Business Modelling and Analysis
- Elements of Financial Planning
- Investment and Behavioural Finance
- Ethics, Regulation and Client Management
- Corporate Financial Management
- Insurance and Estate Planning
- Superannuation and Retirement Planning
- Financial Advice Technology Project
- Corporations and Contract Law
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Accounting View 131 other Masters in Finance in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code 098549G
- A recognised bachelor degree in a related discipline or
- A recognised bachelor degree in any discipline PLUS a minimum of two years equivalent full-time relevant professional experience or
- A Graduate Certificate of Professional Accounting or
- Masters Qualifying Program is available to International applicants
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International36480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36480 USD per year during 24 months.
National29600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29600 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.