Clinical Affairs Program at the National University Learning Outcomes
- Employ the global regulations, standards, and GCPs involved in designing, implementing and managing clinical trials for biologics, medical devices, and drugs.
- Apply knowledge of human rights obligations, the clinical life cycle, and adverse events to the design of a clinical trial.
- Select and utilize standard biomedical clinical affairs operating policies, procedures, forms, templates, reports, and electronic records.
- Design a methodology for a clinical trial with supportive data management and data analysis.
- Write compliance documents for clinical trials.
- Conduct a clinical trial regulatory audit/inspection.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The clinical research degree program explores the latest in lectures, case studies, research, and articles associated with the global biomedical industry.
- Study materials include texts by regulatory and governmental agencies engaged in clinical trial research monitoring, coordination, and compliance.
- This program will prepare you with comprehensive knowledge of the field, the clinical life cycle, and the importance of careful data management.
- When you graduate, you’ll fully understand the critical role that clinical trial research plays in the development of biologic, device, and drug products, and be prepared to seek entry into this fulfilling field with confidence.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 1112 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university where an overall grade point average of 2.5 or better was achieved.
- Students with a grade point average of 2.0 to 2.49 may be admitted to the University if they have a satisfactory score on one of the following tests: GMAT, GRE, Miller Analogies Test, or an approved, standardized program-specific exam.
- Students with an undergraduate grade point average of 2.0 to 2.49 may be accepted to National University on a probationary status.
- Complete an application for admission and enrollment agreement.
International442 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 442 USD per module and a duration of 12 months.
National442 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 442 USD per module and a duration of 12 months.
cost per quarter unit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.