Educational Counseling with PPSC Credential Option Program at the National University Learning Outcomes
- Distinguish among major developmental theories (personality, social, physical, emotional, and cognitive development) and chronological stages of life-long human development and the impact of these stages on school behavior and learning.]
- Differentiate relevant social and diversity concerns and crises of individuals and groups of students.
- Implement comprehensive guidance programs based on relevant data that has been developed and implemented by the student.
- Implement individual counseling skills and techniques to help students cope with personal and interpersonal problems appreciating the diversity of each student.
- Implement group counseling skills and techniques to help students cope with personal and interpersonal problems appreciating the diversity of each student.
- Integrate positive consultative and collaborative skills and techniques in communication with school staff, parents, and community agencies in order to support candidate academic, career, and personal/social success.
- Throughout the educational counseling program, you’ll gain an understanding of the impact of school behavior and learning through various stages of human development. You’ll also develop the knowledge and skills necessary to advocate for and optimize the academic success of your students.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEducation Educational Psychology View 3666 other Masters in Education in United States
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university where an overall grade point average of 2.5 or better was achieved.
- Students with a grade point average of 2.0 to 2.49 may be admitted to the University if they have a satisfactory score on one of the following tests: GMAT, GRE, Miller Analogies Test, or an approved, standardized program-specific exam.
- Students with an undergraduate grade point average of 2.0 to 2.49 may be accepted to National University on a probationary status.
- Complete an application for admission and enrollment agreement.
International430 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 430 USD per module and a duration of 12 months.
National430 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 430 USD per module and a duration of 12 months.
cost per quarter unit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.