Applied Behavioral Analysis Program at the National University Learning Outcomes
- Integrate knowledge and skill in the identification of the function of the behavior and the development of an intervention addressing the function of the behavior.
- Integrate data-based decisions using behavioral analytic approaches to increase and decrease target behaviors.
- Examine special education law and its relevance with behavioral assessments and interventions.
- Engage in behavioral consultation in the school setting.
- Collaborate with school personnel to develop a Functional Behavioral Assessment and Behavior Intervention Plan.
- Investigate the concept of school culture and its impact on all stakeholders, internal and external.
- This program is designed to prepare you for acceptable behavior management techniques and strategies to be used in a wide range of settings. You’ll be required to develop, implement, analyze, and evaluate, behaviorally accepted methods for positive behavior change across various environments.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research Educational Psychology View 214 other Masters in Educational Research in United States
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university where an overall grade point average of 2.5 or better was achieved.
- Students with a grade point average of 2.0 to 2.49 may be admitted to the University if they have a satisfactory score on one of the following tests: GMAT, GRE, Miller Analogies Test, or an approved, standardized program-specific exam.
- Students with an undergraduate grade point average of 2.0 to 2.49 may be accepted to National University on a probationary status.
- Complete an application for admission and enrollment agreement.
International430 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 430 USD per module and a duration of 12 months.
National430 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 430 USD per module and a duration of 12 months.
cost per quarter unit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.