In addition, students have the option to broaden their studies in one of the three offered supplementary subjects: Ethics in Life Sciences, Human Genetics or Parasitology.
During the Molecular Cell Biology and Immunology program from University of Tübingen, students will also develop important general professional skills. These include experiences in working independently and as part of a team or a collaboration, design and management of research projects, and the communication of research.The research groups of the Institute, of the institutions of the Faculties of Science and of Medicine, and groups of the Max-Planck Institute for Developmental Biology offer a variety of courses, which students can combine according to their interests (for details see MSc MCBI Curriculum).
- Molecular Immunology
- Advanced Molecular Cell Biology
- Principles of Molecular Cell Biology
- Research module
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Microbiology Molecular Sciences View 88 other Masters in Biology in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree in biology (or comparable) with a grade of at least 2,5
- English language proficiency: TOEFL80 or IELTS 6,0, or native speaker or English-language bachelor’s degree or English B2 (also possibly English as first language at German Abitur level)
- International Applicants: German language proficiency (DSH1, Goethe-Zertifikat B1, TestDaf3333)
- in case that your Bachelor's degree is no typical Biology degree, you will have to provide at least 27 ECTS credits from courses like Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Immunology...
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Tübingen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.