The International Business and Marketing MSc degree offered at Aberystwyth University provides a thorough academic understanding of management theories and methods, with a strong emphasis on marketing strategy and management.
As a student on the MSc in International Business and Marketing, you will study international strategy and financial management. The programme includes coverage of human resource management and organizational behaviour. You will also study, in depth, key concepts, mechanisms and issues in transnational commercial law. The marketing specialism in this programme examines the theories, concepts and techniques of global and international marketing, including motives for international expansion, market selection and entry, management of communications and customer relations in international markets, and international branding.
- Risk Management;
- Distribution and Logistics;
- Market Research;
- Financial Analysis And Decision Making
- Global Marketing
- International Business Environment
- International Commercial Law
- Managerial Reports
- Marketing Management Strategy
- People And Organizations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing International Business View 428 other Masters in Marketing in United Kingdom
- A lower second class honours degree (2:2). International and EU applicants must meet our English Language requirements in addition to the academic criteria set out above.
- Copies of University transcripts (certified translated copies are required if original document is not in English or Welsh).
- Copies of Degree certificates (certified translated copies are required if original document is not in English or Welsh).
- Personal statement within 1-2 A4 pages.
International15200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15200 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Aberystwyth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.