The Medical Imaging Science program at the University of Sydney states that the rapid evolution of medical imaging technology calls for expert researchers to develop optimised imaging techniques and advance diagnostic efficacy. Graduating with and technical expertise enhanced research skills, you will be poised to lead the next generation of medical imaging application and research.
Why study medical imaging science with us?
- Study online from anywhere in the world through state-of-the-art distance education, tailored to meet the needs of busy professionals
- Learn at your own pace
- Gain further professional development and qualifications
- Choose from a range of specialisations and become an expert in your field
- You will be highly employable
- Learn from leading experts in the field of medical imaging
- Gain recognition of prior learning
This course is designed for medical radiations practitioners looking to specialise in:
- Hybrid imaging (PET & SPECT/CT or PET/MR)
- Radiographic image interpretation
- Breast imaging
- Breast Imaging A
- Clin. Oriented Musculoskeletal Anatomy
- Computed Tomography
- Computed Tomography Theory
- Current Concepts in Medical Imaging
- Directed Studies
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 97 other Masters in Human Medicine in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Available by distance/online mode to eligible international students. Not available to student visa holders
- A master's degree in Medical Radiation Sciences; OR a pass bachelor’s degree in Medical Radiation Sciences with a credit average; OR an honours bachelor’s degree in Medical Radiation Sciences from the University of Sydney; OR completion of the requirements of the embedded graduate diploma or graduate certificate in this discipline; OR qualifications deemed by the faculty to be equivalent to one of the above.
- English language results
- Academic transcripts
International52500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52500 AUD per year during 36 months.
National30000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30000 AUD per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.