The International Business Management MSc degree offered at Aberystwyth University will help you study management theories and methods in depth, and you will gain a strong academic and practical understanding of individual and organisational behaviour.
By studying the MSc in International Business Management, you will specialize in international strategy, financial management, marketing strategy, and operations management including the international supply chain: an increasingly important aspect of business opportunities worldwide. You will also study, in depth, key concepts, mechanisms and issues in transnational commercial law.
You will examine the forces that shape the international business environment and its impact on the operations and strategic outlook of international companies. The programme also covers the institutional structure of the international economy and examines how trade and financial flows are supported by international economic institutions. Throughout the programme, you will apply your learning to contemporary case studies in international business.
- Risk Management;
- Distribution and Logistics;
- Market Research;
- Public Relations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Analysis And Decision Making
- International Business Environment
- International Commercial Law
- International Strategy And Operations
- Managerial Reports
- Marketing Management Strategy
- People And Organizations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Strategic Management View 274 other Masters in Strategic Management in United Kingdom
- A lower second class honours degree (2:2). International and EU applicants must meet our English Language requirements in addition to the academic criteria set out above.
- Copies of University transcripts (certified translated copies are required if original document is not in English or Welsh).
- Copies of Degree certificates (certified translated copies are required if original document is not in English or Welsh).
- Personal statement within 1-2 A4 pages.
International15200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15200 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Aberystwyth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.