The International Financial and Commercial Law Online course from King's College London is taught 100% online, meaning that you can advance your education without taking a break from work, and you can fit your studies around your life commitments. You can benefit from the world-renowned teaching of King’s College London wherever you are in the world.
The course is designed for students who wish to pursue a career within financial or commercial law, and would be ideal for lawyers who wish to enhance their understanding of the world of commerce and finance, which is dominated by global trading and the free flow of capital and investments. It would also be of interest to people working in finance and business whose role has a legal focus.
At King’s, you’ll enter into one of the world’s most competitive student bodies and join a legacy of graduates that are sought out by some of the leading employers in the field. The Dickson Poon School of Law has strong connections with some of the world’s leading legal firms and international employers. A King’s College London LLM will allow you to study alongside other legal professionals around the world and enhance your career prospects.
The International Financial & Commercial Law LLM is designed for students who wish to pursue a career within financial or commercial law. It would be useful to students who aspire to work in the financial and commercial sectors, but not necessarily within a legal career. The programme would also be an excellent foundation for students who are considering pursuing legal research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Financial Regulation
- Financial Risk and Regulation
- Capital Markets
- Financial Products
- Private Equity
- Project Finance
- Financing of International Trade
- Transnational Business Law Instruments
- International Commercial Arbitration
- Corporate Finance Law
- Transnational Corporate Restructuring
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Law Business Law Master of Laws (LLM) View 76 other Masters in International Law in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A 2:1 honours degree (or overseas equivalent) in Law, or in a degree with 70% law content, or in the Graduate Diploma in Law.
- If you have a high 2:2 (i.e. 57%-59%) in law, or in a degree with 70% law content, and at least 3 years of work experience in law, your application will be considered.
- Professional experience. Applicants who have achieved a 2:1 or above in a non-law degree (i.e. finance or business) will be considered for this programme provided that they have at least 3 years of work experience in law (i.e. those who are working in a law firm as a practicing solicitor or those that have passed the bar exam and are working as a practicing lawyer).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19500 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA9750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19500 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
- LLM - £19,500 for the full 2 years
- Postgraduate Diploma - £13,300 per year
- Postgraduate Certificate - £6,650 per year
- Module (up until September) -£1,625
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.