A primary goal of the MHSA is to equip professionals and managers in hospitals, clinics, pharmaceuticals, insurance firms, biotechnology firms, and other health-related settings, with the crucial skills to manage and lead profitable healthcare organizations while, at the same time, delivering high quality services with patient safety at the forefront.
Students of the Health Services Administration degree from University of Nicosia acquire managerial and leadership skills in key areas such as operations management, crises management, legal and ethical decision making, finance, epidemiology, biostatistics, human resource management, health economics, clinical systems management, managerial accounting, quality management, patient safety and more. All offered courses have been designed specifically for the health services sector with a focus on current technology driving innovation in this industry.
Why a Master of Science in Health Services Administration Online at UNIC.
- Understand how new digital technologies, (A.I., Blockchain, Internet of Things, etc.) are innovating health services
- EU degree, globally recognized and accredited
- UNIC is 1 of only 14 universities in the world awarded a 5-Star rating in online/distance learning
- Industry leaders from UNIC Institute for the Future, #1 in Blockchain Globally, explore how this new technology is disrupting health services
- Real-world application through a business plan, field project or an electives pathway during your final semester
- Direct access to faculty: thrive and find support with a personal tutor matched with students from day one
- Lead an organization to explore the redistribution of resources during a crisis through financial and health economics management coursework
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- This dynamic programme is tailored to the needs of fulltime working professionals and new graduates.
- The MHSA is delivered over 3 semesters (18 months full-time, or up to 4 years part-time) and features 3 core courses in each of Semesters 1 and 2. Semester 3 provides students with the opportunity to choose one of the three elective paths, depending on their own professional development goals.
- Students determine their time schedule, study pace and workload by choosing the number of courses per semester.
- In addition, the distance learning mode, comprising online interactive lectures, tutorials, activities and assignments, allows study outside normal working hours, as well as autonomy and control.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 5 other Masters in Health Sciences in Cyprus
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an institution recognised in the country where it operates. A degree in a health or business-related field is an advantage.
- Two reference letters: Either academic or professional.
- A personal statement describing your educational and, if applicable, professional background and explaining how this degree would support your career ambitions.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8040 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12060 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA8040 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12060 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
All students applying for entry in Fall, will be awarded a 20% scholarship reducing tuition to €9,648 from €12,060
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.